Monday, April 12, 2010

Couponing Strikes Again!

I have really been trying to buckle down on our grocery bills lately. I would haphazardly attempt using coupons and watching sales, but you don't save if they are left at home!

Last week I had my best couponing experience to date at Superfresh. My pre-savings total was $30.52, after store savings card and coupons tendered my OOP was only $15.69!! Can I just tell you what an awesome feeling that is?!

Today in the Target Dollar Aisle they actually had coupon organizers! I'm cracking down on myself today and clipping and sorting these little paper wonders. No more shoving them in the cookie jar for me!

2 comments:

  1. I should probably try to get better at this. I used to - but haven't in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to save money. Hopefully your not like me and forget your coupon organizer when going to the store:) I'm your first follower! Hi:)

    God Bless
    http://thewaywehomeschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete